Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Between Us"



This is my favorite portion of the wall at Soto station, not a stop I usually get on & off at (I am of the opinion that Mariachi Plaza is prettier), but I will begin my journey back west from here occasionally. I guess I like this part because there are so many things you could insert before those words. Two words put together just so can make you think of people you used to know, your current relationships, and all the people you've yet to meet, all while waiting for your train. Two words can make your chest swell up with happiness, sadness, hope, & loneliness until all those things have to escape & then they fly away like that bird on the wall. Usually mine escapes in a small, quiet sigh. Then the train comes & I head back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment