Sunday, May 6, 2012

Recent Things

Untitled
Passing time in Union Station

I went to the opening event for "The Painting Factory: Abstraction After Warhol" at MOCA Grand. The show was really impressive which is great! I wasn't sure what to expect since I'm not actually a huge fan of Warhol, but some of the pieces in this show are so fantastic!
Untitled

Untitled
Josh Smith^^^

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Wade Guyton^^^

Untitled

Untitled
Julie Mehretu^^^^

DAS INSTITUT, MOCA Grand, Los Angeles

Untitled
DAS INSTITUT ^^^^

While I was there, I took some snapshots of the Rothko paintings in the permanent collection since I had failed to do so in all of my previous visits


Untitled

Still working on my embroidery
Untitled

It's May! It's May! A good month so far!
Might Milky Way

Then I just thought the light in my apartment looked nice
Untitled

Best recent thing of all, my review panel passed my portfolio! This is my happiest, mascara smeary, tears of joy forever and ever face!
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment