Sunday, April 1, 2012

FOOD! & Flowers I guess too

So now I would like to share some snapshots from Pike Place Market. It was actually kind of depressing because I wanted to buy so much of the yummy produce & the tasty looking fish but it would have been so impractical. & they had all these really wonderful, super bright flowers that again, I wanted to keep, but could not! Augh! But first I will show you this picture of what I ate before going to the market at Citizen Coffee. Fantastic name, fantastic coffee. & isn't it nice when someone draws a heart in your latte? I think so. Hearts all the time! None of that leafy nonsense!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled





Untitled

Untitled
So I guess that is the first Starbucks. I did not actually go in because I'm not that into Starbucks & it was incredibly crowded. This banjo guy was quite talented though!

Untitled

Untitled

So that's it from there! I hope this isn't too boring. There will be otters & dinosaurs & a troll in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment