Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Space Needle











I really like the Space Needle in the way that you have to like over the top, touristy, sensationalist things that were created for World's Fairs of the past. It is exactly what I was expecting it to be, an odd structure that sang to my sci-fi loving heart. The thing that I was not expecting was an angry bird attached to it & I'm still not entirely sure what that's about, but I've never really been into that game (Triple Town & Very Hungry Cat are my iPhone favorites if you wanted to know). Anyway, I paid the ridiculous $19 admission to go to the top of the needle & it was pretty neat! I also bought many a postcard for some of my favorite friends (& my parents, duh!) back home!

2 comments:

  1. SPACE NEEDLE! I love Seattle. It's such a lovely place. I'm glad you got to up to in the needle. I never got to :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! You should definitely make another visit for it!

    ReplyDelete