Thursday, March 22, 2012

There's Always Time for an Easy Project

Basically this quarter killed me. Or really it just took up loads of any extra time that I had. But there is always time to slowly slowly slowly work on something and I think if I hadn't done this I would have lost my mind. An incredibly simple pattern from Lion found here. You need to be a member to sign in and view it which is annoying, but besides the few minutes of your life devoted to registration, the pattern is free! It's basically just a big rectangle that you fold in half & stitch a short bit of each end so it has sleeves. Did that make sense? I'm guessing not, but once you see the pattern you'll know what I'm talking about. Anyway this thing is really nice to have around. It's kind of like a crocheted snuggie. It is not quite as embarrassing as wearing a snuggie around may be in public, but mostly I leave it at home and wear it when I return from school or work because there are few things as pleasant as coming home and wearing a blanket for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment