Sunday, August 1, 2010

Disneyland!

So while we were in the area, we decided to go to Disneyland. I hadn't been there in ages! Much of Disneyland was exactly as I remembered, everything is adorable & very detail oriented, the food is expensive & delicious (I did pack snacks as I am often peckish), & you really need to wear good walking shoes! I've got a few snapshots to share with you:


Walking down Main Street


A Finding Nemo ride


Spinning teacups!



In the very long line for Indiana Jones



On the Jungle Cruise ride



Anyway, I had a really great time, Disneyland is a lot smaller than I remember & luckily there wasn't much in the way of lines so it was really easy to pack in the full experience in one day. I totally want to go once a year!

6 comments:

  1. I am so jealous right now!!!! I've been to disneyworld, but it was like 10 years ago :[ I'm really curious about that finding nemo ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i've never been to disneyland :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! i've been to disneyworld in paris as a kid and i just remember that it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no, you should go! I feel like Disneyland is something everyone should experience at least once in their lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Disneyworld is amazing! I've been once & absolutely loved it, that is possibly why Disneyland seems small to me now.

    The Finding Nemo ride used to be some kind of submarine ride that closed before I had ever been to Disneyland so I have no idea what it was like, although I'm guessing quite similar. It was pretty cute though! It's basically a fake coral reef with characters from the movie projected in the scenery being adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must have been a lot of fun!
    I think Disneyland is so enjoyable because everything is cute & the people who put everything together pay so much attention to detail that it's really easy to lose yourself in the place.

    ReplyDelete