Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Mini Munny

A friend of mine gave me one of the most amusing things imaginable, a mini munny! They're so cute! Little vinyl figures that you can take apart & basically do whatever you want with. The mini munny comes with an accessory in its box & mine had little glasses. For some reason, I was really worried about somehow ruining my munny, so I was cautious about doing anything at all to it & decided to just make a little friend who loves primary colors as much as I do.  Of course, as I was painting this, I realized just how impossible it is to mess up, plus I began thinking of about a million ideas for mini munnies so I definitely want to get more over time! Anyway, here are a few snapshots of my new little pal:

_MG_3498

_MG_3500

_MG_3486

4 comments:

  1. Your munny is really cute, what's his name :-p ?

    I got a few munny at home but they're still blank and i still don't know what to do with :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't think of a good name, still working on that!

    You should cover one of your munny figurines with some of your beautiful tattoo designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one! I would annoy Jeff with it. Leave it on things like his computer monitor to stare at him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, get one & give it huge eyes!

    ReplyDelete