Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sampler


A long long long time ago, I was given this little embroidery sampler. Basically, the owner felt they would never complete it (or start actually) & decided that I probably would. For various reasons, it took me ages to finish this thing! It was my embroidering bane of existence for ages! Anyone I might have spoken with in the past has probably heard me mumbling on about this. Kind of large compared to anything else I've embroidered & quite detailed! In fact, this was what really made me want to start creating my own designs to embroider, I would never draw anything with this much detail! At any rate, I am very happy to have finished this little thing but am now wondering what I ought to do with the piece now.

4 comments:

  1. this one is A MA ZING!

    btw i just finished my pug matryoshka and i think i'm gonna post it later :)))

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw it! absolutely adorable!!! one of your designs would be a lot of fun to embroider

    ReplyDelete