Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lion Brand's, "Easy Sideways Hat"


Easy is a very accurate way to describe this pattern, it is so easy & quick to complete. I was able to finish it in the span of one movie (The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari if you were curious) which is perfect! It's kind of a ribbed pattern which is great for making gifts because it can stretch to fit larger heads if you aren't sure how to big to make the cap. I used one of Vanna's Choice yarns for this hat, I love her colors so much! The pattern can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. dear, you need to add me on ravelry.com. The username is "mego"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! I remember you telling me about Ravelry when we were in Santa Cruz & I totally forgot to ever sign up for it, but I will do that soon & add you on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made this while watching The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari! Honestly, it knocks me out (in a very Holden Caufield sense of the word, I'm re-reading Catcher in the Rye for English 120)! I only recently was told about it by my 20th Century Art History teacher, and have been meaning to check it out. Since it's on Netflix Instant, I think I might do the same as you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catcher in the Rye was one mandated school reading that I actually really enjoyed! Definitely watch The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari, it's really great!

    ReplyDelete