Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mystery Girls


Hello, I am not dead, but I have had this blog on autopilot for abit! I have moved locations though & have been pretty busy with packing & moving & unpacking. Anyway, I made it, all is well, it's a really big change, but I'll get to that some other time. Here is something I finished before leaving home.


Playing around with paint again, here are two girls who know how to keep secrets, something I've never been able to manage. More detailed pictures at their page!

4 comments:

  1. Cute painting! I like their little face masks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors are so awesome! one day I will buy this and it will hang in my room ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh thank you! I am considering making something for a giveaway on here so maybe you won't even need money to get something!

    ReplyDelete