Monday, January 3, 2011

52 Pages of Love & Letting Go

http://www.blurb.com/books/1885252

If you remember, after finishing, "plant collectors in bolivia", I decided it would be a good idea to make a little book once a year. So, with the close of 2010, I have, "Love & Letting Go", a book of words, images, & drawings.

This book feels a little less light & a little less pure than plant collectors, but I feel that is appropriate. The first book was a bunch of things written over years where honestly, I didn't know about that much. "Love & Letting Go" is about the year when so many things changed. I do wish I had written more. Going back through various journals, I found a shift after moving from writing things for the sake of writing to writing things to stay organized. Instead of words to explain going ons, I only had words that reminded me where I needed to be & what I needed to get done. While I am pleased that I've been able to get more organized, I don't want to lose out on those other things!

I do plan on making a new book for 2011. I have no idea yet what it will be called or what it will contain, but I am excited to see what will happen this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment