Sunday, January 9, 2011

Bootie

I don't know if I have ever mentioned Bootie Mashups before. At any rate, I love a good mashup! A lot of the music I listen to is very folksy & slow, but sometimes when you are getting dressed for a night out, doing something active, wanting to dance, or whatever, that kind of music just doesn't suit the mood.

I am particularly fond of Bootie Mashups because the DJs do a fantastic job, while I don't love every track, there are several that I adore! While I generally am unfamiliar with current popular songs (or don't like some of them), they are almost always mashed with something familiar & loved. I download their "best of" mix every year so if you haven't gotten a copy of the 2010 mix, go get it!

I'll share one of the tracks that I adore mostly because it makes me laugh really hard every time.





2 comments: