Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Pound of Yarn!


Every time I see these huge one pound balls of yarn in the craft store, I always stop & look at them & wonder how often people get them & what they make.

I also get really hung up on numbers at the end of things (years, semesters, etc.) which I think a lot of people do. Online, I see people posting lists of all the movies they saw or all the books they read that year. I love looking at these things, but I don't think I would ever keep track of things like that myself. So instead I just have several questions. What on earth did I do? How many tubes of paint did I run through, how many silly doodles were created on a whim & then forgotten? How many pages of my notebooks did I fill?

So I bought one pound of yarn. I will work away at this monster until I have the answer to one question at least.

What would you make with a pound of yarn?

No comments:

Post a Comment