Friday, February 25, 2011

Swimming on Lace



When I made that last photogram, an afternoon meeting had been canceled & I decided to take advantage of the sun! I made this one with a shirt of mine & my school of fish pin. These are so fun to make! Cyanotype paper is a bit expensive in my opinion, but I do think it's worth the price because just about everything you do on it looks beautiful. I love the contrast of the deep blue & white!

There's another one I made that I'm quite fond of, but I will post it later as I would like to yammer about it for a bit.

4 comments:

  1. Hey woman...This looks familiar...perhaps it's because I have it. I love it!!! You must teach me how. I hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! I shall show you the ways, it is so so easy!
    I'm doing better than I have been the past few days. How is everything with you?

    ReplyDelete