Monday, February 28, 2011

Things You Leave Behind



I made this photogram using my two favorite necklaces, I wear them as often as I can. We are often told that a good measure of a person's character is who they choose to surround themselves with, but what about the things they constantly carry? Why are, "what's in my bag?" posts so popular on the internet? Could you tell who I am by the jewelry I wear daily? By that black sweater I insist on bringing everywhere? The hair pins I've forgotten on your dresser?

No one ever plans on disappearing, but we all move on here & there & we always leave some kind of trace. I wonder how the things we leave behind speak for us after we're gone.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, do you ever wonder what would happen if you died and people looked through your internet history? Morbid, but true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about that stuff all the time! Also things like who will close down my blog if I die

    ReplyDelete