Thursday, April 7, 2011

Look Mom, No Roots!



For some reason, every time I decide to "just color my hair back to natural, it's soooo much easier", I get really distracted & decide to try something else entirely. This time I am trying an auburn color out, not a huge change, it's like the mature version of the obnoxious red hair I had earlier. I was going to say, "in my early twenties", but I am still in my early twenties (hooray)! But I think I was 19 or 20 when I had the bright color and it just seems like such a long time ago.

Anyway, I've got a bit of a question. While I am coping with the fact that yes, my vision is bad and have gotten pretty used to being a full time glasses wearer, I am thinking of getting contacts for the summer at least. Nothing is more annoying to me than the sweatiness under your eyes & nose that happens when it's hot & you are outside with specs on. You know what I mean? It's icky!

So if any of you guys are contacts wearers, how is it? Do you use a particular brand that you like? I am pretty low maintenance & would like my seeing aids to be that way as well! Also, how hard was it to get used to putting foreign objects in your eye? My eye doctor gets so annoyed with me every time because of my tendency to dodge the air machine & eye drops at the last second. Is it easier being the one in control at least?

2 comments:

  1. I'm really liking the hair, nice colour! As for the contacts, I wear them every day and really like them. I'm wearing the Acuvue 2 right now and I don't like them, it just seems to irritate my eyes after a few hours they are so dry! The good thing is your dr should let you try samples until you can narrow it down the exact pair you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I didn't know that you get to try out different ones! How awesome! I guess I just need to quit procrastinating & make an appointment!

    ReplyDelete