Monday, April 4, 2011

Music Monday: Mountain Goats

Hi!

I don't know how good I'll be at keeping this up, but I'm going to try & implement some type of weekly post! I decided to go for Music Monday because I love alliteration & music quite a bit. I can't guarantee that my taste is the best, why I like the things I do, that you'll discover something new, or that you'll even enjoy this.

I am rubbish at talking about music, but I love to meet people who like the same things I do. I love singing along with my friends, I love gushing over favorite tracks, comparing one album to another, etc. etc.

So for my first Music Monday, I want to gush about Mountain Goats, a one man wonder! I can't remember when I first heard him, but I know it was around the time that I started really getting into music. Do you like him too?





2 comments:

  1. The YouTube clip made me remember why I love going to gigs - especially small ones. The atmosphere makes everything better (usually).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Seeing your favorite musicians live is a different experience entirely! It's also just great to be in a crowd full of people who are just as excited to be there as you are!

    ReplyDelete