Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Yes, that subject line is very much overdone, but you can't blame me for wanting to channel Bowie at every opportunity available! Anyway, here's what's new:

  1. Layout. Things like customizable headers entice me. Plus, I much prefer the lighter colors & still get to keep the same features as the old one, huzzah!

  2. For Sale. I hate to sell things (my retail career lasted all of 3, maybe 4, months) & I especially hate to advertise to my friends so I will keep this as brief as possible. You will notice in my sidebar, there is now a "for sale" box. I am getting close to figuring out how I want to sell things. Instead of going through etsy, I will probably sell right here. In fact, I am testing out paypal buttons on two items right now.
    The "for sale" box currently holds a link to "plant collectors in bolivia" on blurb. I have set that up so every time someone buys my book, I earn 5 whole entire American dollars. Every month, I will change the featured item in my side bar.


By the way, while you are looking at my sidebar, do check out those links!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the new layout, it looks so fresh and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i like it a lot as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jem, it's beautiful and light. Happy weekend lovely!

    ReplyDelete