Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finally!


My graduation from college was on Friday! While I loved my time at school & met some really wonderful people over the past five years, I am super beyond excited about moving on to something new. Getting my bachelor's was one of those things that at the time, seemed like it was taking forever, but in retrospect, seems like it happened so quickly!


I will be continuing on to graduate school so here is to hoping that a new city, new friends,  & further education continue to expand my understanding of the world!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your graduation! I am sure this is only the begining of all the fab things you shall do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! it must feel amazing :)
    i graduated from highschool on sunday and i'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yay! congratulations to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much! i certainly hope this is the start of doing great things!

    ReplyDelete