Sunday, November 21, 2010

Where did the Time Go?!?!?



Remember a few months ago when I was all, "OMGzzzz don't expect me to post that much because I just moved & am all disoriented/busy!!!" (in my imagination, I am 3,000 times more obnoxious online than I am in real life).

I still managed to basically post at least once every three days, but now I have fallen short on that goal! Yikes! This is my life now: I am always in libraries, studying things about libraries so I can be on a computer writing papers about libraries. Libraries! Not complaining, I really enjoy my studies, but there are roughly two weeks left of instruction & then final everythings are due so I've been a little frazzled. I'm going to schedule a few posts tonight & hopefully things will be back to normal soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment