Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another Envelope



Sometimes I feel like people should just not give me things. Things that are blank specifically, because they never stay that way for long. Every few weeks I get a nice, clean blank envelope from workplace with a magical paper inside telling me how many hours I worked for the pay period. The envelope is never quite as clean or nice by the time I get home, but luckily only the contents are important for my records.

Here is a doodle of a giraffe. It's hard to read my writing because it's cursive & split on the flap, but all it says is, "this giraffe was so proud of his long neck, he kept his chin up, up, & up". All the way into outer space! Although I think if I were a giraffe, I'd be pretty happy about it too!

Oh yes, & that plant in the background? Remember when I tried to grow some avocado pits? One of them never sprouted, but one of them took off like mad! My baby avocado plant is now two feet & five inches tall. I feel like a proud parent watching my plant grow, but then again, I've always been too sentimental.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I remember the avocados!! Pictures please!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete