Sunday, December 12, 2010

Me & the Moon






I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to post this but then I decided, "oh why not? I post every other thing I make".


This is my cowboy song, it is what I would sing if I woke up one day to find myself in an old western. It does lose it's cowboyness quite early on, but to be fair, if I were actually in an old western, I would probably not be a cowboy. I drew out the last note as a kind of joke to myself. In my undergrad studies I took a singing class & there was one song in particular we did that I really loved except that we had to basically hold that last note foreverrrrrrrr, it made me cringe every time.

2 comments:

  1. Talented all around! Very pretty singing voice. I wouldn't be a cowboy either, but I'm sure I would be in love with one ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh thank you! I probably would too actually . . .

    ReplyDelete