Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Warning: This is Unrelated to Everything Ever

So I'm not really the type of girl who is really into makeup. Perhaps it is some leftover trait from growing up as a bit of a tomboy, but I am the type to poke myself in the eye with eyeliner, sneeze while applying mascara, get lipstick on my teeth, & otherwise make big messes. As a result, I keep things simple, I pretty much try to use as close to nothing as possible.

But every now & again I do like to make an effort & the magical Sephora coupon in my inbox has made that so much easier! I picked up an eyeshadow from Makeup Forever, one of the aqua cream colors in number 11. It is so ridiculously amazing! Seriously, I can't even imagine how nice this would work for someone who actually knows how to apply makeup properly.

I want to use this shadow always & forever for nights out. If you're into makeup, you probably already know about these shadows, but if you are kind of inept like I am, I really recommend giving them a go. If I were to get another one, I'd pick up the silver & pretend to be Audrey Hepburn in How to Steal a Million.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, it looks great! Your hair is adorable too, btw.
    I am so inept at that stuff, I look like a prostitute racoon when I try to do makeup. It's not even because I'm a tomboy or anything, I'm just too lazy to learn to do it right hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Denise..very sparkly but keeping it natural. Are those your real lashes? I never noticed it was so long! Kudos to you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha your comments are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, fake eyelashes are too scary to be something I would ever use!

    ReplyDelete