Friday, September 23, 2011

Journal: September 16th, 2011



Chilly this morning, but I don't mind because I have a perfect sweater. The one that feels a little too itchy & maybe a half size too small unless the weather's just right. The weather is changing, even here in Los Angeles where the weather never changes. The sun comes home early & sleeps in late.

I thought about getting a second coffee to have on my walk, but decided against it. I don't want to have an open cup on the subway & when I drink anything, I like to take my time. Coffee. Wine. One for the morning, one for the night.

I've inquired about a job in San Francisco nine months too soon. Did you leave your heart in San Francisco? I've left mine in so many places, I'm not sure I can still claim it as my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment