Sunday, September 18, 2011

You're the Only Thing I Ever Want Anymore

Okay so the other awesome thing I did last weekend was to go see The National play! The Hollywood Bowl again so I won't bore you with too many pictures since I still didn't have very great seats & there were no fireworks this time. It was just so good & I really want to see them again in a more intimate venue! I'm barely coming down from the post-show needing to listen to them all the time, can't sit still while listening to them, ohmygoodness, ohmygoodness! phase.

I did get a very touristy picture of the sign since I wanted to make sure I took at least one in my time living here!




So yeah, it was really great! Even though I was such a zombie the next day at work, I can't think of a better way to have spent the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment