Friday, April 16, 2010

Preview of Book 2



During the past winter break, I compiled a bunch of things I had written over a three year period, self published through blurb.com, and ended up with "plant collectors in bolivia".

The response from my friends has been so insanely wonderful! I wasn't really expecting too many people to take an interest, but I have plenty of people asking for a copy. From those who do have one, they've been telling me what their favorite parts were which really makes me just want to fall over dead from happiness, it's such a beautiful feeling!

I've been doing a much better job of keeping track of my writings & have been working on making a second book since pretty much the moment I finished my first, starting a book on Blurb's BookSmart software, sticking in placeholder images, etc.  I plan on continuing this for much of the year, editing during my next winter break (my life is timed by an academic calendar), & having something new for you to read in 2011.

2 comments:

  1. your book looks quite good, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    i am slowly but surely working towards my goal of giving a copy to everyone who wants one

    ReplyDelete