Sunday, April 11, 2010

Update

sea monster!

For much of today I wasn't feeling well so I decided to stay home & rest. I'm not really good at resting though, I was doing my laundry & homework & cleaning. & then I thought, "well I'll just sit & watch some television then".

Not being much of a television person, my first choices are one of those competition shows on Bravo, some other trash, or one of the "educational" channels (discovery, history, animal planet, etc.) & on one of those was some sea monster story. So of course I decide to make a sea monster to keep me company for the rest of the day. My monsters are never very scary though. But don't let that sweet little pink mouth fool you! It's a fake! I swear, she is vicious!!!

4 comments:

  1. Denise, this is fantastic. I love your sea monster's pattern. :) She is so cute (..oh no, she's fooling me with her sweet pink smile!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it was a good way to use up fabric scraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Denise! I love how it was inspired by sea monster stories hehe, I'd love to be as crafty and be able to create something on the spot as soon as inspiration hit me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! it can be so hard to work as fast as your ideas!

    ReplyDelete