Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bicycle

One of my favorite things about where I live is this really pretty bike path that cuts through a park & can take you to the river conservancy or basically the middle of nowhere. I love it because it's pretty quiet & you can see little rabbits & squirrels running alongside the trail. It feels a lot safer too because you aren't in danger of getting hit by a car or anything & can just take your time simply looking.

Here are a few photos from the trail:










& this is my bike which has accompanied me on so many adventures:


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, that is so pretty! I need to get out more, but it's so hoooot here! :[ Thank you for adding me to your links list, I'll be sure to add you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so beautiful :) i love bikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it gets really hot here too! mostly i have to go early in the morning or near sunset. it's such a pain because i really love being outdoors, but have to spend much of the day inside!

    ReplyDelete