Sunday, June 27, 2010

Squares



I hate letting things go to waste & I love to craft. This results in trying to find ways to use up leftover bits from projects. I had been toying with the idea of making an afghan for ages & happened to find this pattern online, "Vintage Wheel Square", designed by Kathy North. It's a really pretty square & very easy to make so I've been making them from leftover yarn & stitching them together as an afghan. I really love how it looks & I love how each square reminds me of another project, especially when it's a project I made as a gift. I'll be very happy when this project is complete, but until then, I'm having a lot of fun making it!

2 comments:

  1. They look great! I really wish I could sew / crochet / etc but I am so impatient ^^; So I really admire people who can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it can definitely get a bit tedious at times! but i really enjoy the process & it's nice when these kinds of projects turn out okay

    ReplyDelete