Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Doodles



Here are just a few little doodles I made in a journal while watching some television. I think there might have been an America's Next Top Model marathon on, one of my favorite guilty pleasures!


While I was doodling the second one, I was thinking about this billboard on the 99 for mini horse parties. I always always always want to call the number & actually just have a party for the mini horses, even going so far as daydreaming about what kinds of cake would be appropriate to bake for them. I also happened to be wearing that coin necklace & well, my imagination always blends things together in silly ways. I am thinking of embroidering this one actually.

3 comments:

  1. The first one is so damn cute heehee love the little pink bows on everyone. I also used to use a little rubber date stamp thingie on my doodles, I don't know where it went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!
    i really like the look of a rubber stamp, it kind of makes me sad that libraries don't really use them anymore

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your doodles!

    ReplyDelete