Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Finally Framed!



So I think we can agree, maybe my time management skills are not the best? I tend to get things that must be done (schoolwork, showing up to work work) done, but sometimes I end up accidentally cutting out the things I just want to do which is not good! Anyway, I finally bought a frame for this little embroidery doodle (embroidery doodle?) but then when I was cleaning the frame, I cut myself on the glass & ended up bleeding off & on for about three days so I figured maybe I ought to just not work on that project for a bit & waited quite a while before trimming my embroidery & stuffing it in the frame!

I think I should like my next embroidery project to be a bit bigger! Not necessarily in size, but maybe in complexity at least. I hope to have lots of available craft time this summer!

2 comments: