Sunday, May 22, 2011

Refusing to be Merely "Inspired"



So remember when I got a Pinterest account & was like, "oh, I hope this doesn't ruin my productivity"? Well, nothing can! Unfortunately there is this thing about bookmarking things where sometimes those links turn bad after a while. However, the image using abilities of Pinterest meant that I was able to stare at a picture still.

There was a little picture of these cute crocheted pillows & I thought maybe I would use a pattern, but since the link died, I remembered that inventing a square-like pattern is not hard. Expect this to be attached to a pillow soon!

1 comment:

  1. [...] Jun I totally forgot all about this! I finished my pillow ages ago, but was so excited about sleeping on it that I forgot I had intended [...]

    ReplyDelete