Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Morning Off





I don't get a whole lot of days off. Generally if there's a day where I don't have to be at work, I need to be in class. Luckily my schedule this quarter has been a lot more consistent. So even on my day off, I woke up a bit early & got to spend the morning reading & having a very well made vanilla latte. Little moments like this, times of the day where you aren't freaking out about due dates & other responsibilities are so rare these days! & so wonderful! I often forget to document these tiny moments. I enjoy them for what they are & then suddenly, they're gone

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Can't wait until I can come visit and we can go have "well made vanilla lattes" together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading and drinking coffee is probably my favorite part of the day, always time well spent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is! I love when I can actually take my time with my coffee & enjoy it

    ReplyDelete