Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun & Games Too Though

Sometimes I forget that I do more than just school stuff and crafting. I think I just get so gosh darn excited that I forget to document/share/whatever. But I think I prefer it that way. Anyway, some time ago now, I moseyed my way over to El Rey & saw Man Man play! The openers were Shilpa Ray & Her Happy Hookers who I had never heard of before. They were definitely a band I would have really enjoyed probably when I was in high school (super high energy, a little bit rowdy) although there was song in particular that I was absolutely smitten with. Anyway, here's some pictures! They are pretty not great quality-ish because my digital point & shoot is basically only used for things like this, it's pretty beat up & probably on it's last legs:







No comments:

Post a Comment